- What do people usually get wrong about this role?
- How can data scientists help, and who?
- What skills or mindset are important for this role?
- How do you get to it?
- What does it mean to be a junior in this role vs senior/experienced? What are the main big differences you learn along the way?
We mentioned in this episode
- Data Science is about Communication (empathy, humility), not programming or statistics
- A good point to talk about the different DS functions: DS for X vs. DS as X.
- Noa’s talk in PyConDE
- Nonviolent communication
- Empathic listening
Also Available on: